Combi BoilersView combi boilers
Combination or ‘combi’ boilers are efficient water heaters and a central heating boilers that come in a single compact unit. We supply and fit a wide range of combination boilers in Malvern and throughout Worcestershire. Combi boilers heat water directly from the mains when you turn on a tap, so a hot water storage cylinder or a cold water storage tank is not needed in the roof space.
They are also very cost-effective and energy-efficient as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and then stored in a cylinder. An added benefit is that hot water is delivered at mains pressure, which means that you could get a powerful shower without the need for a separate pump.
- Compact sizes make combi boilers perfect for smaller properties
- Ideal where there is little or no loft space
- No need for a hot water cylinder allows increased living space
- No cold water storage tank frees up a loft for conversion
- No risk of loft pipework freezing
- Less pipework in the home makes installation typically cheaper
Contact us for combi boiler servicing
System BoilersView system boilers
System boilers require a cylinder for storing hot water, however the major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, making it quicker and easier to install. Our gas and boiler engineers in Malvern are available to install numerous models. With system boilers, there is no need for a tank in the loft, so it can be an option in a home with little or no loft space or where the space is earmarked for a conversion.
These boilers are also compatible with solar water heating systems, which deliver environmental benefits as well as lower energy bills.
- Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom
- Constant supply of hot water to any number of taps at the same time
- No need for a loft tank, freeing up space and eliminating worries about leaks or frost damage
- Economical to run
- Built-in components makes installation quicker and neater
Contact us for system boiler servicing
Regular BoilersView regular boilers
Regular boilers (traditional, conventional or heat only boilers) are best suited to homes that already have a traditional heating and hot water system which is linked to a separate hot water cylinder. These boilers also need a cold water storage tank in the loft to feed the hot water cylinder as well as a tank that maintains the water level of the central heating system.
Jolliffe Plumbing supplies and fits traditional boilers in Malvern & Worcester as well as any required pipework and water storage tanks. A regular boiler may be the best option for replacing an existing boiler if the property has an older radiator system, as it might not be able to cope with the higher water pressure that is delivered by system or combi boilers.
- Perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time
- Ideal where there are two or more bathrooms
- A good option in areas where water pressure is low
- Compatible with solar water heating systems for a lower carbon footprint and lower energy costs
Contact us for regular boiler servicing